Bolton Swim and Tennis includes four tennis courts. BST's two all-weather hard courts are open year-round, while two Har-Tru courts are from May through October. The courts are available during regular club hours. Reservations are free for members. BST's tennis program includes a variety of events for members, including weekend round robins and a club tournament. Group and private instruction is available for beginning juniors through advanced adult players. The club also fields two women's interclub teams: doubles in late April through mid-June and singles in September and October.
BST's tennis pro, Yon Armstrong, provides a depth of teaching and playing experience, including...
- Bachelor of Science, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Masters Degree in Sports Psychology, University of Tennessee
- Founder and head pro of Smoky Mountain Tennis Academy
- Tennis pro at various facilities
- Regular and open level tournament play
- USPTA Certified for teaching & managerial tennis
- Full time head pro at Cross Keys Tennis Club
For more information about tennis at BST, please consult the 2018 BST Tennis Calendar or contact club pro Yon Armstrong at email@example.com. For information about the men's and women's singles ladders please click here.